Join AMS Cardiology & Abington Jefferson Health at the American Heart Association Heart Walk on Saturday, November 7th!
The Heart Walk is the American Heart Association’s premiere event for raising funds to save lives from this country’s No. 1 and No. 5 killers – heart disease and stroke. Designed to promote physical activity and heart-healthy living, the Heart Walk creates an environment that’s fun and rewarding for the entire family.
- Date: Saturday, November 7, 2015
- Place: Citizens Bank Park – Located at 1 Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia PA 19148
- Time: Gates Open at 8AM
- Opening Ceremony: 9:30AM
- Walk Begins: 10AM
OPEN TO ALL FRIENDS & FAMILY!
For additional details, visit www.heart.org/phillywalk
- Go to www.heart.org/phillywalk
- Click on the blue “Find A Company” button on the right-side of the page
- Select AMS Cardiology
- Click “Join Team”
- Follow the final steps listed to complete your registration!
Thank you for your support in fighting heart disease!
The 2015 Philadelphia Heart Walk is a 5K Walk (approximately 3 miles) with a 1-mile survivor route. The Walk is held on Saturday, November 7 at Citizens Bank Park. The concourse and Citizens Bank Way will open at 8AM and close at 1PM. The Walk will commence at 10AM. There will be FREE Parking in Lots S, T & U.
For more information, visit the links below or call us at (215) 517-1000!